• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Trade Female Western Hognose for dwarf boa

Status
Not open for further replies.

python9

Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2013
Messages
285
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
Fort Washington MD
For trade: Female Normal Western Hognose. I want to focus on my boas so I am letting this girl go. Healthy and eating f/t adult mice. Easy to handle and has never been bred (as far as I know; I have never bred her).
Looking to trade for a dwarf boa, preferably a female but willing to entertain offers for males as well.
I am willing to ship first as long as you have a good, solid reputation on BOI.
PM me if interested.
 

Attachments

  • 16716148_1277479995666514_1757180362089543187_o.jpg
    16716148_1277479995666514_1757180362089543187_o.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 227
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top