• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Field Collectors Wanted!

elago

New member
Joined
Oct 7, 2003
Messages
243
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Water Valley, MS
Good day all, my name is Eric Lago, and I am an Entomology student here at Ole Miss (University of Mississippi). I am in the process of creating a collection of insects and I am looking find some collectors who may be interested in collecting beetles for scientific study for the U of M collection. I am primarily looking for specimens from the Southwest US, Mexico, Central and South America, as well as on the other side of the world (Africa, Asia, China, Thailand, Madagascar, ect.). Anyone who feels that they may be interested, please feel free to contact me at [email protected] . Potential collectors will be mailed equipment and instructions, and I will be happy to cover the shipping back to me as well as supply some extra money for your time. Thanks for looking, Eric Lago

http://msreptilianhobbyists.fabpage.com
 
Back
Top