• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Finally hatched my first Crested!

USAGECKOS

A Dying Breed
Joined
Jun 10, 2004
Messages
2,334
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
51
I was so excited to see this little one in the incubator this weekend, she should be a beauty!!!!!! Her father is my Red Male and her mother is a Yellow Tiger. She isn't colored up in these pictures, she was a nice red color when I took her out of the incubator.

1stBabyCrestedHatchedfromRedxYellow.jpg


FirstBabyCrestedHatchedfromRedxYell.jpg


And, Just had to add these recently acquired little beauties :)

My Creamsical from A1 Geckos:

BabyCreamsicalfromA110-17-05.jpg


BabyCreamsicalfromA110-17-05-2.jpg


And, my Creamsical from Garrick, Doesn't look like a creamsical right now, hopefully it turns into one, but he/she is gorgeous anyway!

BabyCreasicalFromGarrick10-17-05-3.jpg


BabyCreamsicalfromGarrick10-17-05.jpg


BabyCreamsicalfromGarrick10-17-05-2.jpg
 
congrats on the new baby! looks like it will be a very nice little tiger.

the other 2 look nice as well. i especially like the one from garrick. that one looks more like creamsicle potiential to me, but that's just my opinion. :)
 
The one you hatched looks like she will be an awesome tiger! My babies always hatch really red and sometimes almost look maroon. For a month or two they stay fairly blahish, but then when they start to colour up, it's like a box of chocolates, you never know what you'll get!

Congrats, and goodluck with future hatchlings!
 
Nice cresties.

Aren't they small as hatchlings? It always amazes me how small they are.

FYI - I have been raising all my babies with GGD from T-Rex - NO live prey at all. No deaths, no calcium crashes, just nice healthy babies.

And I don't even see them eating - but they must. . . .
 
Many baby cresteds are tan or gray at a month or so age. All are born RED! My high end reds are born Red and then turn almost white or pale. Then they turn into their adult colors at around 6 months. One thing about the Creamsicle. Even CreamieXCreamie doenst get you a creamie all the time. So most TRUE Creamsicles are sold as adults or near adults as you dont know which color babies will be. Never choose a crested gecko baby by color! Very nice geckos BTW. I was so happy when I hatched my first ones out!
 
wow, your first crestie looks great!!!! now your an official crestie breeder. now the hard part, can you bare to part with it??? I dont think anyone ever sells thier first!!!
 
nicolai said:
wow, your first crestie looks great!!!! now your an official crestie breeder. now the hard part, can you bare to part with it??? I dont think anyone ever sells thier first!!!

Lol, It is hard to let go of the "first" baby of any species.

Your baby is adorable. I had no idea they were so small. Congrats!!!
 
congrats...very cute...looks like he might turn out to be a yellow tiger...nick ended up getting the only yellow tiger I hatched out...(from red dalmation bicolor male to a yellow tiger with a little dalmation female) from that pair I got one other yellow with dalmation, one possibly tan? (sold and described on phone), a couple orange (bicolor, dalmation) and reds (bicolor and/or dalmation)

I wouldn't say my cresteds have hatched anything unexpected so far as some ppl say they do, but each hatchling is great...even better getting to see some grow up :)
 
Back
Top