• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!

Gregg M

Hognose Breeder
Joined
Apr 12, 2004
Messages
1,505
Reaction score
2
Points
0
Age
51
Location
Staten Island NY
The first baby of 2005.... Born 1-28-05..... From SHTB female and SHTCTB male.... You can already tell she/he (incubated for female) will be awesome....

IMG_2734.JPG
 
Congrats Gregg!

Jeez… I’m still waiting on eggs. The females should start laying real soon.

BTW your hatchling is awesome looking and I’m sure it will grow up to be a screamer.
 
i just paired just about everyone up yesterday and have been serenaded with the rattle snake sound ever since! My boys were so happy to get their girls back. I can't wait for my first eggs and my first babies!!!
beautiful little one!!!
 
Gregg,

Congrats! I am sure she is going to be a scremmer!

I have a few eggs already, I can't wait to see my first baby of the year!
 
Eggs

Nice Hatchling! Definitely will be a screamer. I have 4 eggs so far and expect more real soon as all my females are paired up but one (still juvie) and the rattling tails are music to my ears every night for the past few weeks. I am planning on selling the hatchlings at the White Plains Show.
 
Back
Top