• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

FireFly??

Robert Walker

---------------
Joined
Oct 31, 2010
Messages
3,904
Reaction score
409
Points
0
Location
USA
Hi Guys & Gals,

I hatched out several FireFlies this year, of which they all scream firefly!

I have the below ball python that I am not 100% sure on. It is either a Firefly or Pastel given the breedings it came from.

Your help would be appreciated. I have stared at it so long I can see either one:ack2:

THANK YOU!!
 

Attachments

  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 172
  • 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 137
I see a low grade fire fly. It has a similar pattern as my fire. What ever it turns out to be, it looks nice!
 
I could probably make arguments either way...but my first reaction was nice pastel. I'm not a big fire guy, though; so that isn't much more than a casual observation. I'm sure more opinions will be coming. Best of luck sorting her out - either way, she's a nice looking girl.
 
I see a low grade fire fly. It has a similar pattern as my fire. What ever it turns out to be, it looks nice!

Thanks Cody - One vote = FireFly

I could probably make arguments either way...but my first reaction was nice pastel. I'm not a big fire guy, though; so that isn't much more than a casual observation. I'm sure more opinions will be coming. Best of luck sorting her out - either way, she's a nice looking girl.

Thanks Harald - One vote = Pastel

Looks like a fire.. But that's just me. :shrug01:

second look.... maybe..... just maybe a firefly..

Thanks Theo - Two votes = Firefly


I have attached a pic of it next to sib Fire for comparison...any other thoughts now? Thanks guys!!
 

Attachments

  • 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 153
Until I saw the side by side, I would have said exceptional fire, but now I say low grade firefly. Actually not a low grade, just seems your fires tend to be a bit darker with nice blushing and that transferee into the firefly
 
Thank you everyone! I think we are at 2 votes Pastel, 10 Firefly votes (even at a low grading). I am going with FireFly too at this point. Thanks again all you all ROCK!:thumbsup:
 
Back
Top