• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Fondue ideas?

Lucille

New member
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
16,037
Reaction score
1,441
Points
0
Location
Texas
The kids have a few different places to visit on Christmas Day, I'm going to be the first visit. Likely they will be eating lunch and dinner at other visits so I thought I might do a fondue.
Anyone have experience doing a fondue brunch?
 
Did you ever make your fondue? I have only ever tried one, and it was not very nice! A very oily cheese fondue. Wrong type of cheese maybe!
 
Never did the fondue, one son was extremely ill with complications of diabetes, will try some future time, fortunately he is much better now.
 
Back
Top