• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Food too big?

Joined
Jun 8, 2017
Messages
90
Reaction score
1
Points
8
Location
Bozeman Montana
So I gave my male BP a small rat. He normally eats two adult mice, but I decided to take it up a size. He "killed" the f/t small rat and then just stared at it for a while. He seemed to be measuring it. I guess he decided it was okay because he ate it. It took him a lottle while. As it went down, he was really stretched. I could see the skin between his scales. It went down and he then went back to bed. Do y'all think he'll be okay? I was really scared as he swallowed, I thought he might split open!
 
Back
Top