• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale FOR SALE Boa imperator with bioactive enclosure

plantastrophe

New member
Joined
Sep 28, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Location
Durham, NC
I'm having to downsize my living arrangement and will no longer have space for my Boa the enclosure. It's an 8x2x2 planted enclosure with LED lights that have a sunset/sunrise mode, ceramic heater, and basking lights. I'm selling both the snake and enclosure for $200 as I need it re-homed asap. I spent $1500 on the enclosure alone. Due to the size of the enclosure, it's a local pickup only. I'm located in Durham, NC. Image files were too large to upload, so you can see photos at the Google photos album: photo album

Contact info:
678-857-6695
[email protected]
 
Back
Top