• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For sale or trade breeding pair of gargoyle geckos

JayBoa1372

New member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
121
Reaction score
13
Points
0
Location
Catasauqua, Pa, United States
Hello all,

I am moving in a different direction and I am selling my geckos.

I have a pair that has not been bred yet but are of that age and weight to breed.

The female is a wonderful striped red base with deep crimson color when she fires up. She weighs in at 51 grams as of yesterday.

The male is a stripe black and white with some creams and yellow. He weighs in at 43 grams as of yesterday.

I am looking to get 350+ shipping for the pair!!!! (Sorry had a typo before not per animal, it's pair price)

Would prefer local sales as the weather is not adequate to ship. I am located in catasauqua pa, which is minutes from Allentown pa. Will travel to nj or ny.

In terms of trade I am looking for boa morphs or pacman frog morphs.
The best way to reach me would be by cell phone at 484-951-6645 or email at [email protected]

Thanks for your interest
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416256403.103212.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1416256431.152125.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1416256461.687025.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back
Top