• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale For sale or trade. Male 2019 Pale Milksnake (Yellowstone local)

Travis3510

Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2018
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Location
Santee, CA
I have a male Pale Milksnake (Yellowstone local) I’m looking to move as I don’t have a female. This guy has already converted to pinks and will eat them no problem every time. I’m asking $175 plus shipping but am open to trades for other colubrids. Thanks

Travis
 

Attachments

  • 35041815-CDFA-45FE-9659-771B957A2259.jpeg
    35041815-CDFA-45FE-9659-771B957A2259.jpeg
    59.6 KB · Views: 391
  • C0E32E92-4EB2-4983-83A3-E3419EB1644F.jpeg
    C0E32E92-4EB2-4983-83A3-E3419EB1644F.jpeg
    65.9 KB · Views: 374
  • 962544D7-0BDF-4335-94D6-FEBD54FAD657.jpeg
    962544D7-0BDF-4335-94D6-FEBD54FAD657.jpeg
    50.6 KB · Views: 361
Back
Top