• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Trade Female Pure Moro Leachianus

thenova70ss

New member
Joined
Apr 9, 2018
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
49
Location
Benton arkansas
I have a Pure Moro Female Leachianus that is all most a year old I would trade for a None Local Spacific Male Leachianus it will need to be a RTB Male and a Big male my female is 5 years old and 280g

This picture is of the Pure Moro Female Leachianus I have for trade she is much bigger then now them pictures are a couple months ago but if someone is interested I will get new one of her for you. I have a lots of background information on her and Mother and father pic.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20190407_182425_661.jpg
    IMG_20190407_182425_661.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_20190407_182406_462.jpg
    IMG_20190407_182406_462.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
Back
Top