• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Freshly Shed

SPJ

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 28, 2002
Messages
7,046
Reaction score
240
Points
63
Age
57
Location
Seymour, CT
2010 male
 

Attachments

  • hib1.JPG
    hib1.JPG
    160.4 KB · Views: 114
  • hib2.JPG
    hib2.JPG
    204 KB · Views: 131
I dont mind an attitude in boas. I'll take him off your hands. LOL. On a serious note, I need a adult male for my 5 year old virgin female. :p
 
HA HA HA I've had them, with their head pointing away from me, strike up and over their back and come real close to giving me a facial. Not all Boas are calm critters. Come and hold TAZ for a while, and you'll figure that out real quick. ;)
 
Well, I'm sure she won't put up with me reaching in to pull her out like I do the rest, but she has been a little mellower since I started putting the male in end of last year. I think the last time she tried was like beginning of December.

On that note, if she reabsorbs again, or drops me a litter of offspring/slugs in a couple months, I'm quite certain she'll back to her old "leave me alone" self. :rofl:
 
Back
Top