• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale Giant Breeding Dubia Colony

Kilzac

New member
Joined
Apr 26, 2012
Messages
136
Reaction score
4
Points
0
Location
Butler, Pa USA
After getting rid of my last dragons I have no further use for my colony anymore. The colony consists of 372 adult females, over 150 adult males, and probably over 2,000 nymphs ranging in all sizes. I would like to get rid of the whole colony at once, but if not, I would atleast like to get rid of it in large quantities. I'm asking .75 cents per female. If you want to purchase the whole entire colony I can let it go for $280 OBRO. Depending on how many mouths you are feeding, you may never have to buy feeders again.

Only trades I am looking for are female boas. Nothing Kahl strain, but sharp, or het sharp is ok. True BCCs are preferred.

Picture is of all the females.

For questions or comments please contact me by PM or my email [email protected]

Thanks for looking!
 

Attachments

  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 267
Back
Top