• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale Gravid Adult Female Gargoyle Gecko!

Labecanda

Moonshine Reptiles
Joined
Jul 29, 2012
Messages
61
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Oakland, CA
I have this very nice orange blotch adult female gargoyle gecko available. She is originally from DD Reptiles and weighs 57 grams. She is gravid from the male in the 2nd picture (also DD Reptiles) and has laid one clutch so far. I am asking $165 plus shipping. If interested please PM or email at [email protected]. Thanks!!

**I also have a number of baby and juvie gargs available in the $35-60 price range. If interested please send me your email and I can send you pictures.

Discounts available for multiple purchases of geckos in any of my other ads.
 

Attachments

  • hilda.jpg
    hilda.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 238
  • dd male.jpg
    dd male.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 229
Back
Top