• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale Gravid Josh d red hypo trans - laid one fertile clutch

A&J Dragonz

New member
Joined
May 24, 2012
Messages
125
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
St. Joseph, Missouri, United States
This girl is a re hypo trans I got from josh d. She is gravid I had bred her with another josh d red trans dragon. She has laid one clutch so far but I have no choice I have to sell her now. Call or text 816-351-6471If interested. Second pic is father
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20140227_211030855.jpg
    IMG_20140227_211030855.jpg
    201.8 KB · Views: 388
  • IMG_20140227_210534542_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20140227_210534542_HDR.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 383
Back
Top