• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Great Idea - Need Everyone's Help With It

SPJ

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 28, 2002
Messages
7,046
Reaction score
240
Points
63
Age
57
Location
Seymour, CT
I need as many members as possible to send me $100. I will offer 1% interest on the money. This will allow me to set up financing that people can use to buy supplies or animals when they are low on cash and repay the funds plus interest to me. I make money and the people who send me money to start this also make money and others get the animals supplies they need/want without having to put out a lot of money up front. The only downside is if people don't repay. I will not be able to pay the 1% interest and the people that sent me the money will probably have to take a loss. But that's highly unlikely.
This is a great opportunity.








































BTW, if anyone thinks this is a stupid scenario, it is how banks operate. You deposit money, they loan out more than you deposit, they make interest and when it all collapses, you lose your deposit.
 
Great post! I'm reading it, glancing to the left--yep, he's got coins, yep, lots of green boxes, usark supporter, appears to be a good guy--why would he be trying to do something so criminally crazy?


Noelle
 
something so criminally crazy?


Noelle

Exactly. :thumbsup:
But, if you scroll down and read the fine print, you will see that something similiar to this scenario takes place every day all over the world. :yesnod:
 
Exactly. :thumbsup:
But, if you scroll down and read the fine print, you will see that something similiar to this scenario takes place every day all over the world. :yesnod:

I definitely saw the fine print. That's why I sent you karma for a great thread!

Noelle
 
Back
Top