• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Guess she'll have to stick around a little longer

Can't say as I blame ya. What was she with?

Best of luck!

Albino. Wasn't planning on anything coming of it. I was going to let her go. She was a dinker I got as a fire type with a shatter pattern.
Not really fire type at all but she does have a nice patch of grey scales about 2 inches long by her tail. Oh well at least there will be hets.
 
Almost time! :thumbsup:

Gonna be maternal with this one. Not going to have a repeat of the massive losses due to the incubator like I did last year. :yesnod:
 
Very nice! I'm trying maternal incubation with at least some of my girls this year, too. I worry like crazy about temp spikes in the incubator, and I gotta say, I have 4 girls sitting on eggs at the moment...the eggs look fantastic so far. Good luck with yours!
 
Back
Top