• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Halo:Combat Evolved anniversary edition!!!

dieselfan

Active member
Joined
Apr 19, 2006
Messages
298
Reaction score
87
Points
28
Location
Tyrone, Ga
Who else is counting the days? I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas. The game that started it all!!( as far as I'm concerned:) ) Im on XBOX Live.. If we got any other halo or black ops fans send me a PM if your trying to get down..
 
Just bought my first xbox 360 gears bundle. Was a ps3 player but tired of them screwing us over on our privet info being taken every other month. Plus my ps3 blu-ray went TU.
Selling all ps3 and going xbox. I have played Halo and loved it. Black ops rules.. looking for the new COD. Hope to see ya online maybe.
 
Nice! I bought a ps3 when they first came out.. The only FPS that was worth a shit was Resistance 1. I waited about a year after Resistance came out and sold my ps3 on Craigslist.. And ps3's "online community" sucks ass.. XBOX live is where it's at.. I will getting MW3 also!
 
Just bought my first xbox 360 gears bundle. Was a ps3 player but tired of them screwing us over on our privet info being taken every other month. Plus my ps3 blu-ray went TU.
Selling all ps3 and going xbox. I have played Halo and loved it. Black ops rules.. looking for the new COD. Hope to see ya online maybe.

Prepare to be milked like a dairy cow :D I love my xbox, but man, they nickel and dime you for everything and you pay for xbox live just to look at non-stop spam and advertisements.

I think I'm going to get it. I lost a girlfriend and almost my job when the first one came out :rofl:

If anyone wants to add me: Focal Z
 
I have like 3 days left before it is delivered. I will have the following games . gears 3 - Skyrim - COD MW3 - and Halo3.. Not sure actually which Halo is better.
Ps3 was good in its day but now they just sux. I was a huge SOCOM player Rainbow six & COD. Instead of playstation making better long lasting systems they made it cheaper. Well I am done for good.. Just waiting for the mail man with my Xbox now..
 
Gears 3 is great! havnt finished it yet but so far loving it. halo 3 is good i enjoyed it like reach a lot more though. not intrested in COD and after ps2 and the psp i stopped getting playstation stuff...
 
Ok so got my system and just started messing around.
My name on there is WArocker253 in case ya get a strange friend request.
Only 1 game currently. Gears 3 .. I know I will have more soon.
 
Back
Top