• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Has anyone tried Boaphile's 6-8 foot cages??

susanpearl

New member
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
49
Location
Northeast
Hi,

I'm curious to know if anyone has tried Boaphile's 6-8 foot cages? I know they've been producing these for awhile, but I haven't seen anyone discussing their larger cages...lately, Boaphile has been on an advertising blitz...

If you have experience with them, how do you rate their structural integrity? Do you feel they are suitable to house a retic or burm?

I guess my biggest concern is the use of 1/4" material throughout, and the use of 1 one door (2-4 foot models) versus 2.

Let me know what you think??

Thanks,

Susan P.
 
Back
Top