• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Hatchling ornate uro not doing well

Amlondon

New member
Joined
Sep 11, 2013
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Daytona, Fl
I got a hatchling ornate uro 8 days old on December 7th. It was super active the first few days. Now it stopped eating and is deflating (it's belly). I have other uros and have never had one do this. I know it's hot enough and he has a cool side. He basks pretty much all day. I've soaked him in a little bit of water. He drank some the first two days. If anyone has any recommendations that'd be great. I don't want to lose him!
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 135
Back
Top