• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Healthy Adult Male Ball Pythons

elena

Contributing Member
Contributor
Joined
Jun 30, 2005
Messages
1,241
Reaction score
84
Points
48
Location
Evanston, IL
We have a number of adult male Ball Pythons available for adoption. Each one is completely free of health problems and cosmetic imperfections and all are solidly on frozen thawed rats. These boys have been kept by a single owner for their entire lives, but she is experiencing health problems and needs to find new homes for them. A small adoption fee is required, and shipping is additional. They can also be picked up locally in Chicago. We will not be providing individual pictures, but we will do our best to fill any special requests regarding size, appearance or temperament.

PS: We also have a one juvenile female that only eats f/t chicks. The adoption fee will be waived for this animal.
 
BP’s for adoption

I would be very interested in adoption of a beep or two if they have relaxed temperaments. I would like to be able to work with them to the point where they could be occasional ambassadors in my high school classroom. FT. chicks isn’t a problem as I have a Dumerils that only eats chicks so I’m well stocked. I hope to hear from you.
 
I’d recommend one of the adult males, they are very calm. I’d be happy to go through and pick one that would work well as an animal ambassador.
 
The females are $400 for females 2400-2800g and $600 for females 4000g+. The shipping cost would depend on the size and quantity of the snakes you are purchasing (box size & weight), and on your zip code. Feel free to send me a private message for more info.
 
Back
Top