• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Hello From WI

LoboGfx

Irving Cabrales
Joined
Nov 16, 2009
Messages
103
Reaction score
2
Points
0
Location
Kenosha, WI
Hello My name is Irving Cabrales. Im a ball python lover =D I hope we can get along well =D.. Im new in this world of balls, I hope you guys can helpe me if someday I have some ??

=)
 
Welcome to Fauna! Enjoy your stay, I'm sure you'll like it here! :D

(I'm a ball python lover too...well actually, I love all reptiles! LOL!!)

-Nichole
 
Captive bred Poecilotheria Metallica

Available are Captive bred Poecilotheria Metallica spiders both males and females.I ship all over the world.For more details, E-mail [email protected] for info.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top