• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Hello frome Arkansas

jameslindsey1990

New member
Joined
Mar 3, 2017
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
pangburn arkansas
Hello, my name is James Lindsey. I have had reptiles most of my life however I had to get out of the hobby about 5 years ago due to working on the road and never being home. About a year ago I took a job close to home and have finally got back into this great hobby. I am predominantly interested in venomous snakes and have had several native hots over the years and got my first exotic hot about a month ago a pair of young trimeresurus puniceus. I hope to learn from the post of more experienced members and slowly expand my collection. Oh and I never freehand venomous snakes hooks and tubes were invented for a reason.
 
Back
Top