• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Help identifying... thanks!

Robert Walker

---------------
Joined
Oct 31, 2010
Messages
3,904
Reaction score
409
Points
0
Location
USA
Hi Guys & Gals,

Looking to see if you can tell me what you think this snake is??

Clutch was from Mojave x (Bee or Fire or Echni)

Picture 1: Two pastels on top, the snake in question on bottom
Picture 2: Snake in question plus a similar sibling also in question.

Pastels with weird patterns??

Thanks in advance!!
 

Attachments

  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 190
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 163
Thanks Summer. (great hat, my wife has one she picked up in Europe just like it)

For sure Fire and Enchi is ruled out, that much I do know:D

I just didn't know where/why the pattern was manifesting itself in the pastel. Any one else have their pastels come out with this Woma/leopardy look to them too??
 
The smaller pastel looks like a regular pastel with a blown out pattern. The bigger one looks really wierd, the color really says something is up. I definently feel a woma type influence. Good luck!!
 
Aww thank you Robert! Yeah they are pretty tricked-out pastels, congrats! I think when normals come out of morph crosses they tend to look cooler and it seems like that's what happened with your pastels.
 
Thanks Cody and Summer!

I guess I am trying to also see if this happens with other snakes like Summer mentioned...meaning a fairly common occurence OR should I raise them up and breed them to each other to see if there is something cooler. You know, the same question people ask a lot on the forum. I really don't want to invest 3 years on pastels if everyone else is sitting around going "I have the same thing over here too":shrug01:
 
Very awesome pastels. Possibly something to do with incubation..? You didnt do what Happy Feet's dad did to him did you?
 
Thanks Nick, Bo & Shantel for the thoughts. Never have seen a Zebra until you brought it up either...cool. No Happy Feet dad experience yet, unless these snakes have a hidden talent I don't know about yet:D
 
Back
Top