• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Herpstat probes

snakemansam

Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2009
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Location
seville, ohio
Anybody else have issues with the probes on their herpstats failing?
I am on my second in a year..both on my incubator, at least this time there were no eggs in it.
They have both failed in such a way that it maxed out the temp on the stat
, cooking the eggs the first time. I figured one time is an anomaly, but now twice? I am beginning to think I need a new brand of stat.
 
Someone I know just had this happen to them on a brand new one and lost the majority of a clutch because of it.
 
I KNOW ITS THE PROBE, BECAUSE I CAN TAKE ONE FROM ANOTHER STAT
AND IT WORKS FINE. I HAVE 5 HERPSTATS AND I THINK I WANT TO REPLACE THEM ALL
 
Back
Top