• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale Herpstats!!!

nick654377

New member
Joined
Apr 30, 2013
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Macomb, Michigan
SOLD!!!!I am upgrading my herpstat 1 basic and herpstat 2 next week to a herpstat pro. The herpstat basic and herpstat 2 are only 6 months old and NOTHING WRONG WITH THEM. They are in 100% condition and look brand new. I never had a problem running my tanks on the t stats and temps were always spot on.

I am asking $110 shipped for the herp 1 basic and $160 shipped for the herp 2. They come with everything, power cord and t stat probes. If I can find the user manual ill even toss that in there :D.

Best way to contact me is email at [email protected] or text at 586-231-four 6 seven 6.

I can send pictures over the phone or email and will only accept paypal for security reasons for yourself and myself.

If you buy both I can ship both for $260 anywhere in the lower 48 states.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top