• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Hey đź‘‹

ecovibeexotics

New member
Joined
Apr 30, 2025
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Location
Homestead, FL
Hey, I'm Ailanys. I'm 20 and from Miami, FL. I keep Florida Kingsnakes, Ball Pythons, other species like Crested Geckos, Gargoyles, Blood Pythons, and Hognoses.

I'm currently a full time college student majoring in Biology, looking towards a concentration in Herpetology and Genetics my goal in earning a Ph.D in Genetics. I was previously a Veterinary Assistant, however I've decided to toss the Veterinary profession aside and focus on reptile genetics which is what I enjoy to study and how I gained interest in reptile breeding.

I'm currently a novice breeder, hoping for my first clutch of Florida Kings next season and wanting to learn more through these forums. I am looking forward to learning more about breeding, genetics, and lineage through other more knowledgeable breeders and keepers in the hobby.
 
Back
Top