• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Hey everyone!!!

Kegar2

New member
Joined
Feb 20, 2014
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Staten Island,New York
Hey everyone I'm new to fauna classifieds so I thought I would introduce myself my name is Kevin and I breed and collect reptiles I currently have 20 30 leopard geckos,2 mountain horns ,4 crested geckos,2 bearded dragons a rabbit and a dog we are still expanding but I have been breeding for going on two years now the season is just starting for me so hopefully more baby geckos in the upcoming months :) :)
 
Back
Top