• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Hey from Finland! :p

Aerithya

New member
Joined
Nov 2, 2015
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Aaa, aaa
I've been browsing ball-pythons.net and this site for many years and I only few weeks ago decided to finally register in ball-pythons.net (at that time I got my first reptile) and decided to register here today.

I'm a beginner of owning any kind of reptile and decided to start with owning a BP, since I love snakes the most and it's the best beginner snake for me. :)
I have a Purple Passion morph (picture in my profile) and next year I will hopefully own a GHI Mojave/GHI Pastave, there's so many awesome morph possibilities to hatch next year, I can't wait and I can't decide! :D
I also know what other snake species to get, I'm trying to find a Mexican black kingsnake somewhere around Finland, but no luck yet.
I hate it when my country doesn't have a big reptile community, so even a common snake such as a hognose, it's hard to find a breeder for those. :angry:
 
Back
Top