• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale Hides

reptilesareawesome

New member
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Wheaton,IL., USA
I have two different medium size hides. The one in the first picture is 9" by 7" by 3". The second one is 8" by 7" by 4". I will sell them for $25 each shipped. Please check out my other adds to see if I have anything you need. I have plenty of supplies for sale.
 

Attachments

  • 052112163400.jpg
    052112163400.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 104
  • 052112163301.jpg
    052112163301.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Back
Top