Keaston
New member
I have several high white/yellow leopard tortoises (Pardalis Babcocki) available, ranging in size from juveniles to subadults and possibly even a couple RTB females.
I also have juvenile to subadult South African Giant Pardalis Pardalis available.
Posting a couple example photos below. Fauna will only allow me to post 2 photos. These photos are just a few of the types of animals from my group.
Message me for more information. I’ll provide a phone number to more easily send photos and pricing. Understand these are premium tortoises and will be priced as such. All are extremely healthy, robust, and will crush anything green you put in front of them.
I also have juvenile to subadult South African Giant Pardalis Pardalis available.
Posting a couple example photos below. Fauna will only allow me to post 2 photos. These photos are just a few of the types of animals from my group.
Message me for more information. I’ll provide a phone number to more easily send photos and pricing. Understand these are premium tortoises and will be priced as such. All are extremely healthy, robust, and will crush anything green you put in front of them.
