• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

How's it going everyone...

mialma09

New member
Joined
Jul 2, 2012
Messages
126
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
San Diego, CA USA
Hey guys hows it going, so I am new to this forum but not to the reptile world, I have had everything from raising baby bearded dragons to also breeding them to my 5' 1/2" foot black throat monitor that I just built a custom vision cage for that possibly I would like to breed. But me and my wife are both fascinated with reptiles and amphibians and love collecting new and exotic animals though limited by space of an apartment and a new baby boy as well. But just a list of the animals I have is like I said my black throat who is more tame than most dogs I know, I also have three baby crested geckos my wife wants to raise and breed and I now have my two froglet Dwarf Tinc Cobalt dart frogs I recently acquired at the 2012 San Diego Super Show and they are addicting with how colorful and vibrant they are. But I do know a lot about most reptiles I just have never had much time to pursue it much due to the military. Thanx for reading and hope you have a good day.
 
Back
Top