• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Humidity

Moorer_robert

Robert Moorer Reptiles
Joined
Jun 17, 2012
Messages
127
Reaction score
2
Points
0
Location
Moncks corner south Carolina
I am having a problem getting my HumidityI right has anyone had any luck with humidifing the room to help raise humidity in tubs with using a humidifier for the room? Thanks
 
Humidifying the whole room might help some but I would look at why your tubs are losing so much humidity to begin with and addressing that problem.
Adding a larger water bowl helps some also.
 
I use paper towels and mist all tubs during the day when I have a chance usually once a day and just trying to find a better way it takes a lot of time to go threw and mist 100 tubs lol I mean I don't mind it but just trying to find a more effective way and there aren't that many holes in my tubs before I mist my tubs humidity is 45% and the room humidity is 55% I was thinking if I get the room humidity up to 70% or so it will probably help with tubs but idk that is why I'm trying to get some input thanks
 
if your using paper towels there is nothing you can do but mist. Raising the humidity in the room helps. If the humidity is higher then you lose less out of the tubs due to equal parts in the environment. if you keep the water bowl over the hot spot it will create more humidity, but you will need to keep them full. If you are using a vision rack or something simular with a lot of holes, cover the majority of them and it will also keep the humidity in.
 
Back
Top