• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Hypo boa treat

richardhind1972

New member
Joined
Jun 1, 2017
Messages
405
Reaction score
14
Points
0
Location
Derby Derbyshire
Ive been keeping an eye this little cb17 male hypo harlequin boa , his mum is hypo harlequin and dad is t+ vpi albino pink panther
I went and picked him up last night and he seemed really chilled
I think his genes should be a nice boost and I have a 100% het t+ hypo female which could make me some interesting babies in a few years IMG_2719.jpg


Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
 
Thanks Randall, he was a too good to pass up really, it was a toss up between the two males he had the other litter mate was a pink panther, but I think I made the right choice as he should colour up really well with age


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
You may also notice that within 24-48 hours of feeding, an increase or brightening of coloration. I've noticed that in my harlequin boas fairly regularly.
He's looking great!
 
Thanks April, how old is yours and do you have any pictures ? Just wondered how well they kept there colour with age, some hypos can brown out a bit, I’m hoping that as his dad is vpi T+pink panther he should keep some colour , his mum was pretty colourful still


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I have some adults I've raised from my original pairing. Mine have held their colors really well, I'm way overdue to take some updated photos. Will try to grab some this weekend to post :)
 
Thanks April,that’s good to know they keep there colour well ,would really love to see some pics,look forward to these
Cheers Rich


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top