• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale Hypo Burmese Pythons!

Joined
Jun 16, 2014
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
San Diego, California
These males are ready to go! Absolute show stoppers and they are only going to get better with age! 100% het Granite, PH Albino Green! Perfect for any breeding project or as a beautiful pet! Both of these are male.

$650 plus shipping. Local pick up in San Diego.


Make it a pairing with a Granite PH Albino Green or an Ivory! PM for pair deals.
 

Attachments

  • HYPMA1.jpg
    HYPMA1.jpg
    465.2 KB · Views: 932
  • HYPMA2.jpg
    HYPMA2.jpg
    389.3 KB · Views: 851
Python Eugenics- I would think so but the pairing was Hypo Granite x Hypo triple het Granite Green Albino making them not 100% het Green or Albino. As such, I won't call them hets as I would hate for someone to buy thinking it was and then being disappointed when breeding it. But yes, I agree that that animal is Most likely het Green
 
Understood. That's a good and ethical call on your part not to claim that. As someone who had a lot of experience with hypos, and hypo hets that I bred out, I was just giving my 2 cents to any potential buyers. Either way, nice looking specimens. Best of luck, Brad.
 
Back
Top