• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale Hypo Pastel Dominican Red Mountain Boas

liasis314

Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2013
Messages
479
Reaction score
2
Points
18
Location
Ankeny, IA
7 New Born. (Just Born) Hypo Pastel Dominican Red Mountain Boas. Unfeeding and Unsexed. I got my adults imported from Bob Occhifincto about 5 years ago. I am selling them at this price just to cut my numbers on starting them feeding. Once I get them feeding on anoles the price will go up, and then once I get them feeding on mice the price will increase exponentially. I work with lots of insular Epicrates, so I will get them feeding.

Unfeeding Unsexed $65 each plus shipping and handling

Shipping and Handling flat fee lower 48. $65

Trades that will be considered are Anthill Pythons, Albino Plains Garter Snakes and Spotted Turtles.

email me at [email protected] I will not answer fauna messaging.

First two photos are the babies for sale
Third photo is adult NFS.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8091.jpg
    IMG_8091.jpg
    393.5 KB · Views: 627
  • IMG_8104.jpg
    IMG_8104.jpg
    335.1 KB · Views: 471
  • 574812_224876394287630_1223503421_n.jpg
    574812_224876394287630_1223503421_n.jpg
    267.8 KB · Views: 512
Back
Top