• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

I don't know

SPJ

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 28, 2002
Messages
7,046
Reaction score
240
Points
63
Age
57
Location
Seymour, CT
The albino has always been my favorite BP morph but this one is really giving my albino a run for the money lately as far as my favorite morph (not the winner yet....but very close). :D :yesnod:
 

Attachments

  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    202.7 KB · Views: 194
Desert Spider? IMO this snake blows the Albino out of the water hands down. I may be biased though because I've never liked albinos to start with. Beautiful snake!
 
thats a great looking snake! I agree blows an albino away. Desert combo with anything is one of the hotest things out. wish the code on the female could be broken. desert spider is smokin.
 
Back
Top