• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

I hate spots

SPJ

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 28, 2002
Messages
7,046
Reaction score
240
Points
63
Age
57
Location
Seymour, CT
The ugliest thing on a spider mutation IMO are spots. It's bad enough this animal is useless as a breeder but do you have to add spots to the mix? :angry:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20140729_091310_zpsjusftkij.jpg
    IMG_20140729_091310_zpsjusftkij.jpg
    276.5 KB · Views: 189
Time for you to start the Mite phase spider combo line...producing bumblebees thar are almost blacked out by the spots.
 
I hate spots to an extent. My preferences lie on both sides of the scale: Either really reduced and not spots, or erratic pattern with spots.
 
Time for you to start the Mite phase spider combo line...producing bumblebees thar are almost blacked out by the spots.

huh? what?
I couldn't tell it was even a bee through all the black spots!

I am willing to bet the animal would disagree with the "useless as a breeder" comment.
If it is a male he would likely prove you wrong nightly if you put him with a female. :thumbsup:
if it is a female, she would probably lay 10 eggs that hatch out mostly normal males, just out of spite. :rofl:
 
She is useless as a breeder. This isn't a bee. It's a desert spider.
 
She is useless as a breeder. This isn't a bee. It's a desert spider.

ahh, desert girls. they can be beautiful pet snakes, but yes, useless as breeders.

this girl does look bee-like though...
guess I failed the "name that morph" exam, lol
 
So girls with "freckles" are useless breeders? :D
(Just messing with y'all)

I do think she's beautiful, though.
 
Back
Top