• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

ID Help

Robert Walker

---------------
Joined
Oct 31, 2010
Messages
3,904
Reaction score
409
Points
0
Location
USA
Hi Gals & Guys,

We bred an Enchi x Albino this past year. Ended up with 4 babies.

One of them is clearly an Enchi (in shed in picture, labeled Enchi Sibling)
Picture labeled #1, #2, #3 are the others.

I either have 100% Het. Albinos OR Enchi 100% Het. Albinos?
Your thoughts are greatly appreciated. In a couple I put them next to a totally unrelated 100% Clown I have, no plain normals to compare to.

Thank you in advance:thumbsup:
Robert
 

Attachments

  • Enchi Het Albino 1.jpg
    Enchi Het Albino 1.jpg
    433 KB · Views: 90
  • Enchi Het Albino 2.jpg
    Enchi Het Albino 2.jpg
    407.1 KB · Views: 93
  • Enchi Het Albino 3.jpg
    Enchi Het Albino 3.jpg
    394.7 KB · Views: 85
  • Enchi Sibling.jpg
    Enchi Sibling.jpg
    418.8 KB · Views: 89
Other pictures...

Other pictures...
 

Attachments

  • Compare Ench Clown.jpg
    Compare Ench Clown.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 87
  • Compare Enchi Clown.jpg
    Compare Enchi Clown.jpg
    429.7 KB · Views: 91
  • Enchi Het Albinos.jpg
    Enchi Het Albinos.jpg
    425.4 KB · Views: 95
This is what I was afraid of, like myself, no one else can tell the difference either:rolleyes:
 
I don't really see any enchi in any of them, 3 is pretty with the banded pattern but it doesn't really scream enchi. I'm no expert though, beautiful babies either way :)
 
Thanks Brittany for your thoughts, yes, none of the 3 scream Enchi like their brother, so to be safe I'll just call them 100% Het. Albinos.
 
Back
Top