• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Identification help

cm5150

New member
Joined
Jul 2, 2014
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Richmond Virginia
Not sure if the pictures posted properly so if they didn't I apologize and I'll try again. I would love to hear opinions on what genes everyone thinks these babies have.

Breeding was a firefly axanthic x pastel het axanthic 8 eggs.

Thanks for looking and the help.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0955.jpg
    IMG_0955.jpg
    405.3 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG_0956.jpg
    IMG_0956.jpg
    368.3 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_0957.jpg
    IMG_0957.jpg
    342.8 KB · Views: 210
  • IMG_0958.jpg
    IMG_0958.jpg
    394.5 KB · Views: 215
Here are the last four.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0959.jpg
    IMG_0959.jpg
    362.7 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_0960.jpg
    IMG_0960.jpg
    327 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_0961.jpg
    IMG_0961.jpg
    335.9 KB · Views: 207
  • IMG_0962.jpg
    IMG_0962.jpg
    394.2 KB · Views: 209
I'll take a stab at it:
1. Axanthic Pastel
2. Axanthic Super Pastel (also Fire?)
3. Firefly Het axanthic
4. Pastel Het axanthic
5. Firefly Het axanthic
6. Firefly Het axanthic
7. Pastel Het axanthic
8. Wild Type Het axanthic
 
Last edited:
Thanks Robert. I struggle with identifying fire and having the second pastel option muddies the waters for me as well.

I appreciate the help.
 
Back
Top