• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

incubator issues

Joined
Apr 14, 2014
Messages
158
Reaction score
12
Points
18
Location
Loveland Colorado
Well it looks like I jinxed myself I was worried about my incubator dying since it has been quite a while since it's seen any action and I tested a while back but now that eggs r dropping it's days are over haha perfect timing huh. Anyway what's a good way to increase my chances of survival at least temporarily? I have em in the back of my snake closet where it's been pretty constant at 80-84 but I'm just worried I guess... Ideas will be appreciated
 
I never used an incubator for colubrid eggs, except for one year that I wanted to keep them in the basement. They'll be fine.
 
Thanks I was just worried cuz I've never tried to do it without I guess I'm a little paranoid thinking that if the temp isn't perfect I'll lose them but so far they all seem ok. Thanks for helping me sleep better hahaha this is my first time breeding in 10 years so this is kinda big for me.
 
Back
Top