• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Incubators?

AmorphTheus

Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2012
Messages
68
Reaction score
2
Points
8
Age
42
Location
Austin TX USA
Hey there,

I picked up an 8yr old, proven tangerine Honduran milk snake from an expo a couple of weeks ago. At the time of the sale it was mentioned she was potentially gravid but the dealer wasn't sure if it took. She was crossed with a snow and as I've discovered she is in fact gravid! I've been reading up on hatching milks but can't seem to find anything definitive on what the best process would be. I've been going back and forth between a Hoobivator and the Reptipro 6000, but although I've heard good things about the 5000 I haven't found too many reviews of the newer model. I know a lot of people make their own, too. In all, it seems a pretty subjective thing across the board.

That said, what do you guys recommend? What sort of incubator set up do you use?

Thanks for your time and advice! She just shed, so we're expecting eggs pretty soon.
 
Back
Top