• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale Indian/Burmese Python hybrid

amtz.zero

Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2010
Messages
40
Reaction score
1
Points
8
Location
United States
I'm selling my young male Indian python cross. He's very light colored due to the Indian python influence, he looks like a hypo burmese in person. Somewhat nervous and nippy inside the cage, calm when he's out. He also seems to prefer live food, ignores thawed food for the most part. He's about 3 feet long and very healthy. I bought him at a reptile show, I forgot who the breeder was. I'm asking $175 for him. CALIFORNIA SALES ONLY, and I would prefer local pickup, I don't want to ship. Let me know if you're interested. 951-534-7489 or [email protected] Thanks.
 

Attachments

  • IMAG0184.jpg
    IMAG0184.jpg
    224.2 KB · Views: 439
Back
Top