• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Inquiry on Bob Ellis of Ohio?

Don't have too much info, this is his e-mail, [email protected]
There was a post a while ago about a bounced check, I hope that was resolved. Bob sounds like he has a lot of balls and burms (just purchased 40 of P. Kahls big Neo cages) no website though.
 
Okay I know about the bounced check thing.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1746&highlight=Ellis

Anyone know anything aobut his animals?
There is a het I wanna buy from a guy. And he says it was bought from Bob Ellis. Well I know the guy. But I do not know who Bob Ellis is.

Anyone know anything about his animals. and the hetness of his hets?

thanks

I would hate to pop down tons of cash on a normal.
 
Bob

Casey,,,never dealt with him,,however,,,I talked to him on several occasions,,,and he seems like a really decent guy...


Jeff
 
We have purchased hets from Bob Ellis before. Please call me at 469-363-0635 and I will go into detail on every one of them and what happened.

Thanks,
Wyatt

T&W Enterprises Inc.
Dallas, Tx
 
WHOOPS

Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Wyatt has not sent any e-mails. the only e-mail he has sent is to ask what I was talking about since he has not sent any. So my apologies.
But never the less..... I am under the imperession that there are some interesting e-mails floating around from other people.

I will pass on the animal.
Besides I see someone else has dibs on it already anyway.

But I will call you later for the gossip.
 
I'm really glad all this has come up, because I bought a pair of het albino balls 2 years ago from Bob. They are just now breeding, and now I don't know if I'll get any albinos from them or not. Either way, if/when any babies hatch, I will post an update here. Looks like I won't be keeping my hopes up for an albino.
 
Back
Top