• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Inquiry on Nicole Chaney

I've had several transactions with Nicole, and she has been a pleasure to deal with each time. She has very nice geckos too. :)
 
I have only had positive experiences with Nicole ;) she is good people, and she is also a very nice, beautiful, and knowledgeable gecko woman which deserves much respect in today's times! I bought some nephrurus amyae from Nicole and the transaction was flaw-less. Excellent service, wonderful genetics, and true dedication. I'd recommend Nicole to anyone without even thinking twice, she's got a positive vibe which is very nice too.
 
Back
Top