• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Is this a lock?

Robert Walker

---------------
Joined
Oct 31, 2010
Messages
3,904
Reaction score
409
Points
0
Location
USA
I'm just having a little fun, I realize it is a lock and that they are not "arm" wrestling:D

I've taken about 100 different pictures of locks over the years, first time to see some junk with it :ack2:

FYI: Pin x Enchi Lesser

Hope everyone is having a great season so far!:thumbsup:
 

Attachments

  • Enchi Lesser x Pin (2).jpg
    Enchi Lesser x Pin (2).jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 125
Thanks Christine! He has been a breeding champ this season:thumbsup:

Orlando, I skim posts over all the time and then have to back track too:yesnod:
 
Back
Top