• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Wanted ISO captive-bred uncommon/rare/threatened species

beck4834

Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2015
Messages
84
Reaction score
7
Points
8
Location
Grove City, OH
I've been a hobbyist and field herper my entire life, and I currently own quite a few species - but I would like to get into breeding. However I'm only interested in working with species that are under significant or extreme threat in the wild, as my goal is more geared towards conservation than profit. At the very least, I'd like to breed something underrepresented in the hobby. Some of the genuses I'm particularly interested in are Mauremys, Cuora, and Geomyda, but I'd probably be interested in any species that is threatened in the wild and not bred extensively in captivity. Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20190930_203936.jpg
    IMG_20190930_203936.jpg
    419.6 KB · Views: 299
Back
Top