• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

ISO: Coelognathus helena

InspirationExotics

New member
Joined
Jul 7, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Location
Urbana, IL/Austin, TX
Hi all, I am looking to add another pair or potentially a trio of Coelognathus helena (common trinket snake) to my collection. I already have and am looking for more C. helena helena, but would also be open to C. helena monticollaris. If you have any you are looking to move or are expecting any this year, please get in touch. I'm hoping to find different bloodlines to the pair I already have.

Feel free to check out my social media channels to see that I'm legit!
 
Back
Top