• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

ISO thermostat & rhp

chris16371

New member
Joined
May 4, 2016
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Youngsville, PA
I'm looking for a used 40w rhp from reptile basics or pro products ph-2 40w.

I'm also looking for a used proportional thermostat. The only on/off style I would consider buying is the ve-100 for the right price.

Must be in full working condition.

I will only buy new for a sale/discounted price.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
UPDATE: I bought Herpstat Pro for $100. I still need 40w rhp from reptile basics or pro-products. Will still consider buying thermostats for the right deal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top