• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

It's too hot!!

Lucille

New member
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
16,037
Reaction score
1,441
Points
0
Location
Texas
Supposed to be 100 today. I'm planting some ground cover plants in the front yard this week, I planted some for an hour this morning and watered them, it is already too hot at 10 AM to continue.
August in Texas is payback time for the milder weather we have during the winter months, and it is brutal hot. :ack2:
 
Yup, Its been so hot that my AC in my snake shed couldn't keep up and I had to install a second AC, hot hot hot
 
Apparently it got to 106 in the Houston area yesterday. No wonder I quit my yard work early :ack2:
 
Back
Top